The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

What is a risk free trade?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rossy0309, Nov 28, 2019.

1. rossy0309

rossy0309 Registered

Portfolio:
    What is a risk free trade? In Binary Options World a risk free trade is like a cash back deal which will protect you from losing money!

When you place a risk free trade, if the outcome of the trade is not positive (i.e. you bet in the wrong direction) instead of losing your investment on that trade, the broker will cover your loss – you will receive your money back for a second chance. In contrast, if the outcome of the trade is positive (i.e. you bet in the correct direction) you are free to keep the profits that result from the trade.

Risk free trades provide traders with an opportunity to participate in the binary options market without putting their capital at risk.

2. Crypto Is Making People Rich

And You Can Become The Next Millionaire…

3. rossy0309

rossy0309 Registered

Portfolio:
    Risk free trades are the equivalents of cashback deals in forex.

4. Josheb Fredy

Josheb Fredy Registered

The simple term that I know about risk free trade is when you enter SL on the entry point. While if we want to be successful in Forex, it’s vital that we manage well. I find it easier with FreshForex broker using their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, as it gives great pleasure to work smoothly and to make solid money.

5. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    How many times will you get that chance? In the end you'll still lose that money. I'll rather stay away from binary.

Featured Resources (View All)