The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

what you think about high leverage ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Joy Bahadur, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Viktory

Viktory Registered

Portfolio:
    Very logical I must say, and it's a nice idea. Before anything goes wrong you are out of the market not to incur debt or loss, really nice! Their mt4 server executes order at light speed, I am wondering if the mt5 is the same. have you traded with their mt5 server.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. moneybaggy

moneybaggy Registered

Portfolio:
    Good way to go about using leverage safely, but it doesn't change the fact that leverage can pose a threat if we are not careful.

3. Dang

Dang Registered

Portfolio:
    So are you saying we shouldn't use leverage or what? Because I remember this thing has been here for long and helping traders boost their investment.

4. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Leverage is very important for retail traders. It increases our buying power. We can trade with inconsequential capital with the help of leverage. The lead is whether you take high leverage by then reducing the hazard % proportionately. In any case, I figure trader should focus on quality trading. Also, for that perceiving and contorted is basic. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since I like their useful resources like eBook and video instructional activities. I utilize 1:300 leverage in any case they give from 1:1 upto 1:500 leverage.

5. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    I feel it’s a great luxury to have but shouldn’t be taken as gambling opportunity. It’s common for people to mishandle the leverage facility. It often leads to losses, so this is something we got to avoid doing, at least I try doing that. I find it all rather easy thanks to FreshForex and their outstanding conditions here. From having high leverage to many more such facilities but of course, using it right also is very important aspect of success.

Featured Resources (View All)