The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

Who is not afraid of losing?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Bill Lawry, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Bill Lawry

Bill Lawry Registered

Who is not afraid of losing? I accepted my loss after 1 year. However, it was a very hard practice for me. To overcome my emotions, AAFX helps me. I try to learn from loss and try to minimize the loss and maximize the profit. They have various risk management processes for their trader. They also have a wide range of trading bonuses and two USD commissions per referral.

2. Olivia Harper

Olivia Harper Registered

l commerciante deve conoscere le basi del trading prima di entrare nel mercato forex. Molti trader seguono le linee guida, ma la conoscenza l'unica linea guida nel business del forex. Anche i trader devono migliorare le proprie capacit di trading. Che possibile solo praticando molto. Per fare pratica, la piattaforma demo il posto perfetto.

Il mio broker TradesFX mi aiuta a imparare le basi del forex trading attraverso le loro risorse arricchite di eBooks forex e video tutorial. Inoltre ho usato la loro piattaforma demo per aumentare le mie capacit di trading. La loro piattaforma di trading ha le migliori strutture di trading. Hanno una vasta gamma di bonus commerciali. Ho ottenuto il 100% di sovralimentazione, il 100% di credito e il 30% di bonus di salvataggio al momento del deposito dei miei fondi.

3. Cecil Marshall

Cecil Marshall Registered

Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most. I am trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

4. nathanigran

nathanigran Registered

Portfolio:
    I still wonder how a broker helps with emotion management. Really? LOLL

5. bluemac

bluemac Registered

Brokers only provide with the technology required to initiate trading in the forex market and that is it.

6. Fredrick

Fredrick Registered

Portfolio:
    It is hilarious I know. Some people just cough out words with their ass not their brain

7. Diane Abbott

Diane Abbott Registered

Portfolio:
    Everyone is scared of losing, but at the end of the day you only achieve something worthy if you are willing to go the extra yard. I find it all super easy thanks to FreshForex with features like cash back, as it’s kind of thing that gives you freedom to work freely and able to make money and consistent amount of money as well.

Featured Resources (View All)