The Most Active and Welcoming Investment Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Way to Invest and Grow your Money.

Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members?
Feel free to sign up now.

You have $1000, where do you invest it?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by KiKi, Aug 8, 2018.

1. KiKi

KiKi Registered

For newbies like me with smaller budgets, I think this would be a really useful thread.

I have $1000.00, where do I invest it?

md zahurul haque and StaceyK like this.
  2. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    If I had that amount of money at such stage of life I would half it, invest some on forex and the other half into another business. It could also be an online business, to serve as a back up plan.

3. Fredrick

Fredrick Registered

Portfolio:
    This sound practical, but would you really have the time to focus on both businesses if you invest on two, won't one suffer?
    Am just saying because I feel at the end of the day, you might come to lose since one will suffer.

4. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Not really, it depends on how you go about it. For instance while trading forex I still engage on rendering service on ICT for willing clients.

5. Fredrick

Fredrick Registered

Portfolio:
    I admire you man, don't think I can really make that time and split my attention in two. But anyway, it's a good plan in case things go wrong.

6. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    You can do it, it's just a matter of setting your priorities right and knowing what needs more attentions. Though it might be stressful and demanding at the beginning but once you get the handle on it, things will flow well.

7. Fredrick

Fredrick Registered

Portfolio:
    Ok, I'll think about what you have said and see what other business I can do. But this will require more funds, I'll stick with forex for now until I get more money to invest somewhere else. I am currently trading with Forexchief broker; $10000 is a very good capital to begin Forex with a broker that allows low minimum deposit and lot size like this broker.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  8. WaynDavid

WaynDavid Registered

Portfolio:
    Forexchief is indeed a good recommendation. I already traded with this broker.

9. Pipster

Pipster Partner Registered

Portfolio:
    I'd look into cannabis stocks. Since the USA and Canada started legalizing it - the stocks of such companies have went through the roof. And it has more room to grow. So, yeah. It would be a good investment.

1. PLEASE CONTINUE

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our:

Accept