Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

austinrampt1

New C.I.F. Premium Status!

Hello everyone,

C.I.F. has just recently come out with something new that I think you are all going to like. It is C.I.F. supporter status and you can see it up above me.

It's going to cost you though, it's not cheap, but we don't mean money.....POSTS! That's right C.I.F. supporter status can be purchased when you hit 250 posts.

Well, you might ask, " What would be the benefit of such an item?"...Special access certain areas of C.I.F.....cool little logo under your name. Pretty soon this is going to be the coolest thing on the block :) We will be coming out with more cool ideas for our supporters in the months to come.

To get yours: Go to the top of the forum to the utils tab- then click on Marketplace - Then click on C.I.F. supporter and you are there.

So Get posting everyone and we hope to see a lot of C.I.F. supporters on the forums really soon.

I WANT ONE of these...

NEAT !!!

skylady

But I'll just look at all our members 'Supporters Avatars' and be happy for them...

...as I don't want to give up my MOD Avatar... :nah: I like it too much to trade it...

Yup, I do :v_SPIN:

Considering some of our members suggestions, we've decided to lower the necesary posts in order to get the supporter status. You will only need 100 posts to can get the supporter status starting from now. So enjoy it !! :)

There isn't a password to get into member to member exchange...

When you become a Supporter with the Avatar, you are allowed to enter...

Skylady ;)

What are the advantages of the CIF support stats? Are you actually looking also to sell your forum, for ads, partners or workers?

I think that CIF premium membership are good as Id like to have some special features..more messages in PM..access to certain areas of the forum etc