Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Money Morkel

broker is important ?

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping should choose the broker , which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.        

On 10/20/2016 at 4:40 PM, Money Morkel said:

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping should choose the broker , which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.        

As a scalper, now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping strategy devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  As a result my trading life is very much comfortable.

It is very much difficult to find a right broker, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams.  Regulated trading broker can be chosen which always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

I already mentioned about the importance of broker and it is for sure that broker may affect our trading activities and vice versa. I am currently trading with more than one broker for the sake of diversification of my investments and I recommend LMFX broker to the new traders as the services they are offering are quite better.

On 11/3/2016 at 0:28 AM, Mucomba Anthony  said:

As a scalper, now I am comfortable with MTI Markets which is regulated and permits scalping strategy devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.  As a result my trading life is very much comfortable.

The scalping is really dependable and profitable trading approach in this market place from all. But this cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically due to many restrictions. By the way as a scalper, now I am greatly comfortable with CIB FX which is regulated and from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, I get comfort when trading.

In this market place there are many things that we have to choose. We the traders first of all have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with AAFX Trading which always permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. So I feel comfort when trading.  

Obviously in forex market broker is one the most important element to choose properly. Cause without good broker you will face a lot of problem while trading. And those will not let you gain profit. If you choose a high spread broker, it will take a lot time to make profit. Some broker is so fraud that it will take your money. I am using lxmarket as my broker. And I can say it is one the best broker I have worked with

Yes, broker is important in forex business. A broker is an individual person who arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller for a commission when the deal is executed. A good broker not only knows the business's potential liabilities but even the state of the market in which that business operates. So, broker is important in forex trading. I am working with trade-24.com broker which made my trading life successful and profitable.

Edited by georgeus

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So, choosing a broker is very difficult task. For leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly there is no way to trade with a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. 

Because the real regulated trading broker always guarantee their clients funds.   That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure.

Do not try to deny or avoid the necessity of forex broker. It is equally important that your trading goals and level of your expertise match the details of the offer by your broker. I’m trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM because it matched my style also they organize their platform for various individual who can trade with their own style.

Their trading software suit my expectation; their customer service is amazingly efficient. You can get live support from professional assistant 24/7. I’m happy to trade with them. Their dedication is remarkable for their clients. My funds are secure with this broker. Withdraw process is so quick, I can withdraw my money whenever I want by just one click. They acquire my trust upon them.

I think you are right that we cannot deny the importance of any broker as they are responsible in providing the required technology for initiating trade in the market. However we better should do some research too while choosing any broker to start trading with.

I am not willing to rate at any broker that I have not used or verified; because there are almost thousands online broker in retrial market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds, superior execution, easy withdrawal system, active customer services, low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Choosing a broker that suits your trading lifestyles is important. For my case as a frequent trader, an ecn broker is just right for me. Luckily I found one through Trade12. They provided me the services I was looking for: faster execution of orders, tighter spreads, and even trading past the usual times. Every penny was maximized by choosing an ecn broker. Choosing the right one made a huge difference in improving my trades.

Broker is very essential for trading on currency market. A trader should be in a position for knowing and choosing a broker who shall offer reliable and suitable forex services based on their client’s needs. My broker is AGEA who provides highest levels of security to their clients whether they are institutional or retail does not matter. Their trading software’s are upgraded and provide logical and mathematical technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis with charts.

I am having highest leverage up to 1:200, lowest trading spreads and capability to trade over hundreds of instruments. I am very confident than before with my trading strategies and techniques. I can surely say that they are perfect for me because I got enough features and facilities from them.