Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Money Morkel

Trade12 broker have you used

Trade12 is regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. And they always ensures exclusive trading frailties with guarantee their clients funds , as alike   https://www.trade12.com/

.100% usable initial bonus

2loest trading spreads from 0.1 pips

3. Up to leverage 1:400

4. Minimum margin requirements

5. Security of funds at any investments

6. Superior execution  

7. Minimum margin requirements

8. allows scalping and hedging

9. Low transaction cost

10. Easy withdrawal system without long time process

11. Active customer services

12. Live economic calendar  

13. Free demo trading and much more.

We basically think only good trading knowledge can bring success in this market place.  But in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  

For choosing a right broker we the traders can make sure the reviews sites which traders express their own experience about their broker, recently I have chosen AAFX Trading regulated broker which has many positive review at any popular website.  As a scalper from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as min minimum margin requirements. So, I feel comfort when trading.

On 1/31/2017 at 11:15 PM, Mad Max Fx said:

For choosing a right broker we the traders can make sure the reviews sites which traders express their own experience about their broker, recently I have chosen AAFX Trading regulated broker which has many positive review at any popular website.  As a scalper from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as min minimum margin requirements. So, I feel comfort when trading.

By reading any review sites that’s not possible at all to find a right broker at all. Because the review sites can be made by the spammers. So, without using practically it’s very difficult to recommend at any broker  as most of them are found to be scams. By the way, I can recommend honestly only LQDFX due to their wide range of trading facilities.

They always ensures superior execution for trading , lowest trading spreads for scalpers,  easy withdrawal system for any traders, low transaction sort and much more.  And they don’t have any hidden or extra fees at all. So, I get all profit that I earn.

I am trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM. They also leading forex broker in forex market. Yes, a trader can get 100% usable initial bonus and other kind of bonus also. They also giving the lowest trading spread. Leverage maximums based on your account type. They are margin requirements also minimum. They guarantee the security of my investments with their strongest security policies. They are giving instant execution, margin requirements also minimum.

They allow you to do scalping and hedging. Transaction cost are so much low. Easy withdrawal system with simple process. And can withdraw your money whenever you need, no kind of restriction for hassle free withdrawal. They are giving 24/7 live and professional customer support. Live economic calendar, free demo trading with lots of freedom.

I don’t know about trade12 broker. From first I am trading with my broker trade-24.com. Because I found this broker as best with their services and opportunities in forex market. Main thing they guarantee my fund safety. They giving a good leverage, lowest trading spread, minimum margin requirements, low transaction costs. Here I can withdraw money with quick process without any restrictions. I can get bonuses from my broker. So, I am quite satisfied with this broker.

I am trading with MXTrade because they gained my trust with their dedicated services. I can follow any trading style I like depending on market situation. There are no restrictions about swap your trading style. I was inactive for a month but I do not need to pay a fee for that. They do not charge me with any fees. Their commissions and spread are the lowest you can find in market.

They have the best trading platforms with many useful tools, where they welcome any type of traders to give their best shots with their help, and their clients are very happy with them. I cannot deny their credit to make me as a successful trader in forex market.

Without having a reliable supportive from a credible trading broker that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly in spite of good trading knowledge , in my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time ensure security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system , active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.