Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joy Bahadur

some important Forex advice

For being a successful trader first of all we the traders have to acquire proper trading knowledge by passing a long time, but practically we the traders don’t like to pass long time in this volatile trading place and try to make money very rapidly without learning. and as a result we fall a great loss when trading practically.

The knowledge is really important deal for predicting the real faction of this market with certainly , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge , you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.  By the way, now I am comfortable with AAFX Trading due to their wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments. So, I feel comfort and secure when trading.   

There is nothing 100% in Forex and in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this trading place as a risky platform. and we have to make sure the risk management policy , if we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

If you have a good knowledge about forex trading, then forex business is best for you and you can fully depend on it. It is a crucial decision that which broker you are working with. In forex market, all brokers are not reliable. If you newcomer in forex world, then you should keep practicing on a demo account. One important difference between a successful and an unsuccessful trader is that the first is able to survive under unfavorable market conditions. So, I can suggest you to work with trade-24.com which is best in forex market.

If you want to get secure trading life with certainly, you have to choose the broker which credible and guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which is real ECN Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

When I was new in Forex, I have tried so many Free signals and strategies, Sad but true I lost my huge trading balance that time and did not make little amount of profit. Then I left free service and bought Popular and award winning 'Forex Candy System' that was totally cheap cost for me but I have been getting BEST Signals to enter on trade. It provides me the signal when I should perform my trading and where market will actually move at. I can also use this system to perform Auto Trading on behalf of me. http://forexcandysystem.com/