Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mucomba Anthony 

what you think about recommend any broker ?

This is a market place where we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge, then we need a reliable support from a regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment by providing a wide range of trading facilities. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Recommend a Good broker is same as important as your Forex Trading. Without broker where you're going to deposit your capital. You have to keep your investment in somewhere right? So, Seeking for a good broker is common step in trading and recommend a good broker is like you're helping others in this business. And showing them the right path. Trade 24 is one of best broker i’ve known for years. There services are good for professional traders.

Almost 2 thousands brokers are available in this retail market place.  So that’s not easy to find a right broker from all, because most of them are found to be scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose AAFX Trading that is regulated platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for their cline by providing a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, I get comfort when trading.

I have not used your company at all.  as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using  TempleFX which is regulated and for all time make sure secure trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this flexible trading spreads for all time I am able to make profit by scalping that brings profit instantly.  Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy by and large regulated trading broker don’t allow trading concept such as this.  

Recommending a broker is an important thing. We should recommend the best or perfect or a good broker to mark those broker who do not treat good to their clients. We can easily select or recognize those fake broker who actually not capable to do business in forex market. By giving suggestion of a good broker we can do our duty as a successful trader to give a chance other to become successful. MXTrade is the good broker in forex market.

If you want to lead a comfortable and secure trading life , first of all you have to choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real stp Execution trading platform and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. So, at all times I feel secure when trading practically.