Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/2016

This is a test annoucement. Ignore it for the moment please
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eddy

First 2011 Contest !! Post and Earn

Hello everyone,

We finally fixed must of the bugs after we finally changed CIF software from IPB 2.3.6 to the new and powerful IPB 3.0 !! I'm so excited. I really hope you like it coz trust me there is a lot of work behind the scene. anyway enough with the ramblings let's make some money !!!!

First 11 (.i.e. 2011 :)) ) persons that will post in this thread something related to our forum doesnt matter if is a suggestion or you say you like it, don't like it will win $1 in LR. Btw, don't forget to add your LR account at the end of your post so I can pay you..

hi Eddy

i like the new skin, with light blue dominant color here and white, that's mean "trust" in business world, like lots of big company using it too till now.

congratulations for you

my LR id : U9114837

Hi,

Congratulations Eddy on re-launching your site again ,i liked the simply design very much, as the above user said blue mean "trust" in business world we hope to trust this forum in the long run for good reviews on paying site .

LR U1348701 ( Lester Dsa )

is the contest still open? :D

just try to join, no problem for the $$

...i like the colour and the skin...i have to say that sometimes i have little delay on loading page, but that's not a great problem ;)

U4593722

I will pay this contest instead of eddy, previous owner so hurry up guys..you can post.there are still 2 open spots before I will close the contest.

This forum is very nice in terms of cleanliness. A nice place to post the only problem is some topics are outdated so need to check them if they are still paying. just need more speed power in terms of navigating to make it easy for it to load.

U8735470

Well,

The current management looks dead serious on making CIF a great forum.Well, lets hope that they succeed in doing so. I really liked the blue theme of the forum and its quite good.

Adarshnet

U7211291

I know most of the members that replied in this already said that the forum is so neat and simple. Well I'll repeat it again just to be honest of my thoughts about this forum. Also my friend deadmau and nehmer is here and they are mods and with their service they can help this forum free from spammers and other types of violations made by members.

MY LR : U1099388

Hello This contest has ended and I've paid the winners. Screnshot of payments sent to winners is attached. Thank you for participating and stay tuned for the next CIF contest

post-6432-0-65319500-1298898654_thumb.jp

Hi Admin

The Design look awesome and simple since I like the blue a lot also the banner of CIF is good , it will be great forum .

Thank you

Regards

LR: U6508401

Hi Admin

The Design look awesome and simple since I like the blue a lot also the banner of CIF is good , it will be great forum .

Thank you

Regards

LR: U6508401

T0xiC I'm sorry but this contest has ended. Only 1st 11 members are paid exactly as Eddy said in original contest post. Anyway thank you for your consideration and I'm sure if you stick to CIF you will win our new contests :wink: Good luck buddy

I am really enjoying this forum because this forum is full of interesting and helpful posts and I am getting all updates on this posts to my email adress. It would be a great idea if this forum will be a paid to post forum for the earning sections with a general regulated payrate.

I have forgotten to add my LR account number: U1409422