Welcome to InvestOpen

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Daniel#MD

Payment Rates for each forum

Admin

You will receive 5 cents for a new thread(topic) and 4 cents for a reply(post) in the following forums:

Taxes, Offshore Banks and Legal Issues

Debit Cards, VCC, Credit Cards

PC Security

You will receive 3 cents for a new thread(topic) and 2 cents for a reply(post) in the following forums:

Investment Programs (discussions not payment proofs)

Payment processors, Exchangers, Cards and Offshore Accounts (and all sub forums)

Payment Processors (and all subforums)

Forex Newbies Corner

General Forex Discussion

Forex Traders Lounge

Forex Brokers

You will receive 2 cents for a new thread (topic) and 1 cent for a reply (post) in the following forums:

Introductions and Journals

Community Discussions

Suggestions for C.I.F.

$$$ CIF Contests $$$

Forex News

Note 1. Your post should meet our posting guidelines otherwise you will get warned and then permanently banned. Read this topic about posting rules.

Note 2. You are allowed to post max 4 posts per category in 24 hours in order to prevent spam. After 24 hours you will be able to post again in same category. As we have 37 categories you can make max 148 posts daily.

Note 3. Hyip Monitors or users that post mostly payment proofs (same payment proofs copy/pasted in multiple forums) will get 50% of earnings. This means that when you request for exemple 300 CIF points to cashout you will receive $1.5 instead of $3. This rule apply only on hyip monitors and users that post payment proofs only.

Admin

In this post I'm going to show you how to enable referrals system and earn 20 points for each active referral you bring on Collective Investments Forum

1) Click My Settings button (top right part of the forum) to access your user panel

referrals_1.jpg

2) Click Referrals tab to access referrals settings and ref list

referrals_2.jpg

3) Tick Enable Referrals box (usually should be enabled by default) and copy your personal ref link. Use this link to promote our forum and get referrals. Check Invited list page to view a list of your current referred members.

referrals_3.jpg

4) Check our banners and use them with your custom affiliate link to refer new members on CIF. Please note that you will get 5 points for each new member you refer and makes 5 posts on our forum. we had to implement this as a lot of members signed up fake accounts just to get the points. We are interested in active members only

referrals_4.jpg

Notes:

1) You will be able to cashout your points to Liberty Reserve or AlertPay. Check Points stats accessing ipoints in menu navbar.

2) Do not try to signup multiple accounts using your affiliate link. We have multiple fraud prevention tools (including checking IPs, headers, browsers). Fraudsters will be banned and their earnings forfeited.

3) If you have any questions send a PM to staff or contact us using the form available here: Contact Collective Investments Forum

4) Active referrals are members that made at least 20 posts on CIF. You will get credit for your referrals after they made at least 20 posts

Admin

BEFORE posting the rules I have to clearly say that we have no mercy in banning users that do not comply with our rules. If you do not read our rules and guidelines and start to post simply to increase your post count and earn points you will be BANNED. Plain and simple. CIF is a nice money making community where users share good, valuable content not junk.

We define SPAM as:

- Posting the same thing more than once in a single thread is SPAM

- Posting the same thing in multiple threads is SPAM.

- Posting nonsense posts that don't make any sense is SPAM.

- Posting off-topic posts is SPAM.

- Copy and pasting is SPAM - both copy and pasting from another thread or another member and acting like it is your own original post, and also copy and pasting from another forum into our Forum.

- Using a language translator, especially if the translation doesn't make any sense in English, is SPAM.

- Pasting multiple whois information of program stats is SPAM.

- Copy and pasting an article, such as in the Articles section, just for the sake of points is SPAM. If a discussion is started in the original post, then we would not consider it to be SPAM. THE DISCUSSION MUST START IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD OR THE ENTIRE THREAD WILL BE DELETED AND POINTS DEDUCTED.

- Posts that generally do not make sense are considered SPAM.

- Any post that is under 10 words is considered SPAM.

- We use common sense as a general rule to decide if a post is spam or not.Collective Investments Forum Staff at their own discretion may decide what is and is not SPAM.

Exemples of spam posts.

If you post something like this the post will be deleted, points deducted and your account warned/banned.

Maybe i will join here later. Let's see how is going.
hmm thank you for such a nice post
what about the payment processors on that site, minimum payout is not bad.
thank you ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If your post does not specifically add more information about the program, make a reasonable comment or discussion about the program, or ask a legitimate question that is not already answered, please DO NOT POST IT. Effective immediately, members who are posting this sort of post will warned with NO FURTHER NOTICE. If the member continues to make posts like this that member will be BANNED from the Collective Investments Forum.

Hello guys, and welcome in our new beautiful forum.

Me and all the moderators stuff, including Admin, are very happy to see you here.

I'm Deadmau5, and i'm going to help you to open topic in the right way

GUIDELINES : HYIP SECTION

1st) Research the site in the forum

The first important thing to do before open a topic is to use the search engine of the forum and try to search if the program or the site that you want to share with the community has got an open topic yet.

How to do that?

Is simple, you can see in the top-right of the page the form of the research. Write in the form the name of the program, or site, that you are going to share with us (For example "neobux.com"), and remember to choose to search in Forums.

If the program has got a topic opened yet in our forum, you'll see it, and you are not allowed to open a new topic about the program. (Be carefull, you risk to lose points if you don't follow the rules)

2nd) Open a new topic

Ok guys, after you're sure that there are no other topics about your program, you can open a new topic.

Remember that is very important to follow this guidelines for the title of the topic:

Topic Title: Name of the program - Address of the program (URL)

Topic Description: Plans or description of the program - Payment processors

3rd) Expose the program in details

Is very important that, before you open the topic, you had clear ideas. The first thing to do is to write if you are or are not the admin of the site. Then, in the body of the messagge, you have to write a good and qualitative description of the program; for example a good topic will inclued few words for the history of the program, a description in details of the plans and at the end the link to join the program (Ref link allowed).

Is very simple: remember always to follow this guidelines or you risk to have a detraction of your points.

Here you are some examples:

Midas Gold Fund

Topic Title: Midas Gold Fund - midasgoldfund.com

Topic Description: 1.7% 1.9% 2.1% daily per 30 calendar days - LR,PM

Oscar Funds

Topic Title: Oscar Funds - oscarfunds.com

Topic Description: 1.3% to 1.9% daily for 180 days - LR,BW,AP

Repro Finance

Topic Title: Repro Finance - reprofinance.com

Topic Description: 0.8% to 1.9% daily for 90 to 180 Business Days - LR,PM

Ok guys?

For any question you can send me a private messagge, and i'll be glad to help you

greetings, mod Deadmau5

Hello guys, and welcome in our new beautiful forum.

Me and all the moderators stuff, including Admin, are very happy to see you here.

I'm Deadmau5, and i'm going to help you to open topic in the right way

GUIDELINES : GET PAID TO

1st) Research the site in the forum

The first important thing to do before open a topic is to use the search engine of the forum and try to search if the program or the site that you want to share with the community has got an open topic yet.

How to do that?

Is simple, you can see in the top-right of the page the form of the research. Write in the form the name of the program, or site, that you are going to share with us (For example "neobux.com"), and remember to choose to search in Forums.

If the program has got a topic opened yet in our forum, you'll see it, and you are not allowed to open a new topic about the program. (Be carefull, you risk to lose points if you don't follow the rules)

2nd) Open a new topic

Ok guys, after you're sure that there are no other topics about your program, you can open a new topic.

Remember that is very important to follow this guidelines for the title of the topic:

Topic Title: Name of the program - Address of the program (URL)

Topic Description: Earn per click or description - Payment processors - Type of site

3rd) Expose the program in details

Is very important that, before you open the topic, you had clear ideas. The first thing to do is to write if you are or are not the admin of the site. Then, in the body of the messagge, you have to write a good and qualitative description of the program; for example a good topic will inclued few words for the history of the program, a description in details of site's type, the cost of upgrade, the minimum payout and at the end the link to join the program (Ref link allowed).

Is very simple: remember always to follow this guidelines or you risk to have a detraction of your points.

Here you are some examples:

Neobux

Topic Title: Neobux - neobux.com

Topic Description: 0.01$ per click - AP,PP,NL - PTC

Make Euro

Topic Title: Make Euro - www.makeeuro.com

Topic Description: 0.1$ to 1$ per subsricption - AP,PP - GPT, PSUP

Collective Investments Forum

Topic Title: Collective Investments Forum - collectiveinvestmentsforum.com

Topic Description: 1$ per 100 points - LR - PTPForum

LEGEND FOR KEY OF DESCRIPTION

Payment processor:

PP - Paypal

AP - AlertPay

LR - Liberty Reserve

NL - Neteller

EG - E-Gold

MB - MoneyBookers

PM - Perfect Money

Type of site:

PTC - Paid to click

PTP - Paid to promote

PTPForum - Paid to post

PTR - Paid to read

PTSU - Paid to sing up

GPT - Paid to complete offer

Ok guys?

For any question you can send me a private messagge, and i'll be glad to help you

greetings, mod Deadmau5