• Announcements

• Daniel#MD

Test Announcement   06/28/2016

This is a test annoucement. Ignore it for the moment please
Sign in to follow this  
goldexpay

Goldexpay branded Debit Card!!!

Exchange service Goldexpay.com issues new branded Maestro and Mastercard.

New option "E-currency to Goldexpay Debit card" will be available for all verified members of our service who will order our Debit card.

This option gives you an opportunity in fast and easy way sell your e-currency to Goldexpay Debit card.

You can easily cash Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, C-gold, GlobalDigitalPay etc at over 1,000,000 ATM cash machines where the Maestro/Cirrus Brand Mark is displayed.

Features

- Classic plastic “named” branded reloadable USD MasterCard;

- Cash withdrawals from ATMs, POS and Internet purchases are available;

- Daily withdrawal limit at ATM - 2000 USD (no monthly limit);

- Daily withdrawal limit at POS - 2000 / 25000 USD (no monthly limit);

- Loading limit on Card: No Limit

Fees

Account opening fee (postage via Air Mail is included, it takes 2-3 weeks to issue and deliver card)

Prices start from 25 USD.

You can find additional information here.

Exchange service GOLDEXPAY.COM provides discount for our Twitter and Facebook followers.

Join us on facebook and follow us on twitter and get up to 25 USD discount for buying reloadable Goldexpay cards.

Start saving your time and money with Goldexpay Debit card!

You can find additional information here.

Just wondering. How about the fees? I'm sure the card will be international atm card and not localize so in short you will end up paying huge international fees. For example if I use local atm I only pays about 25 cents for every withdrawals. But if I use international debitcard like Maestro. I pays like 7 dollars.

Is there an expiry date for the card or the card is lifetime ?

Any monthly or yearly maintenance fee ?

Hello topearn, expiry date is 3 years from the moment of issuing.

There is monthly account maintenance fee but it is different for Maestro and Mastercard. You can contact our support team and check the information.

Just wondering. How about the fees? I'm sure the card will be international atm card and not localize so in short you will end up paying huge international fees. For example if I use local atm I only pays about 25 cents for every withdrawals. But if I use international debitcard like Maestro. I pays like 7 dollars.

Hello bulastika, ATM withdraw fee - $2.50 USD per transaction.

Admin

I may be interested to purchase this debitcard It seems that Maestro/MasterCard debit cards are not shutted down as often as VISA ones. Ecard one debitcard was a VISA and now they announced is it off the market.

To start off it’s always fun with Credit Card or Debit Cards, but once we start getting into debt and unable to pay it then comes the real trouble for us. I got into horrid financial situation just because of not able to manage things, but thankfully I got great professional help from IVA-Advice.co where all my debts issue were solved so quickly that now I am finally once again living tension free.

Prepaid cards are payment cards with a stored value on the card itself unlike debit cards, where an external account is maintained by a financial institution or credit cards, which are subject to the credit limits set by the issuer.

I have worldcore debit card and it is an excellent online  international payment system